donderdag 5 november 2020

Counterfeit Kit Challenge November 2020 "Autumn Joy"

Hello everyone!

I want to show you my counterfeit kit that I had put togethet for the challenge at the Counterfeit Kit blog. 

I like this kit, so I decided to take part this month.

I think you can say this is a mini-kit, I don't know, but I will centainly be able to make a few pages. 

Dessinpaper:

                                                         
 
 
Embellishments

 


                                            


Cindy inspired me to make a frame with flowers. Check out her blog HERE

                                                    
My alphas are stickers and rub-ons, but maybe I will use my alpha dies too.
I also stamped leaves on white paper and fussycut it.

Here is the kit from Hip Kit club from october 2020:

https://hipkitclub.net/october-2020

Link to the challenge at Counterfeit Kit Club:

https://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/10/november-2020-counterfeit-kit-challenge.html 


I am already busy to make a page and I hope to post it here soon.

Bye,

Ccoby

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful kit Cooby! Love your squirrel and bird with the scarf in the wreath frame. We are getting out second snow of the season, so the birdies need the scarfs! I'm so glad I was able to inspire you with the flower frame. It's amazing how simple it is to make and use.
    Thanks for playing along.
    Cindy F

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you for your kind words, Cindy. I'm sorry I did not respond earlier. greetings, Coby

      Verwijderen