donderdag 29 oktober 2020

Sketches in Thyme #442 (or #422?)

 Hello everyone

I want to show you my scrapbook layout that I made for the challenge at  

Sketches in Thyme

I found the sketch very nice and I decided to play along. This is the sketch:


And this is my take:

    

                             

   





This photo was taken in front of the house and gallery of artist Henk Helmantel. He is a well known painter in the Netherlands. He paints still lifes and medieval church interiors.



It was fun to make this pages and I will certainly come back to Sketches in Thyme to take part in a new challenge!

Link to the challenge:

https://sketchesinthyme.blogspot.com/2020/10/maven-pattis-page-with-sketch-422.html

(ends October 31st)

Also playing at:

Challenge Yourself http://scrap-challenge-yourself.blogspot.com/2020/10/challenge-yourself-82-fall-color-palette.html 

(ends November 4th)



 

Till next time!

coby 

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Coby! Your layout is absolutely beautiful! I love the way you used the sketch and our color palette as the basis for your gorgeous page! And that photo is amazing!! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are very happy that you did!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love that pretty background and the doilies! Wonderful work with the Sketch and thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme! ~Deanna :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love how you did the circles behind the photo. Wonderful work! Thank you for playing along at Challenge YOUrself!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Beautiful layout! There's so much wonderful texture! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!
    Lauren

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. So creative! I love all your detail and you nailed our color palette. Thanks for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen