maandag 30 november 2020

Counterfeit Kit Challenge "Autumn Joy" Layout #2 and Sketches in Thyme November 2020 sketch

 Hello everyone!


On the last day of November I want to show you my second layout I made with my counterfeit kit "Autumn Joy". This time I managed to use quite a lot from my kit, especially the embellishments.

Here is a shot from the embellishments in the kit:



With this layout I want to join the challenge at the Sketches in Thyme blog. I used the third  (#445) sketch of the month for this layout

                                                    


This is my layout:



                                                                              

I added to this page the card with the text "Enjoy the little things" because my daughter loves walking, especially in the forest.  

 

Link to the Counterfeit Kit Challenge: https://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/10/november-2020-counterfeit-kit-challenge.html

Link to the Sketches in Thyme blog: https://sketchesinthyme.blogspot.com/2020/11/maven-anne-maries-take-on-sketch-445.html

 

I wish you all a nice day and till next time!

Coby



1 opmerking:

  1. Wonderful page! Love the mix of papers and all the embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen