zaterdag 19 november 2016

Grid card

Hello everyone,

I am just in time to post my card at the challenge at Use your stuff.
This morning I found out that they asked for a Grid card in their current challenge. I never made such a card, but it was fun to make one.
It's about color combination, styling, stamping en what else you can imagine.
What I really like about the Challengeblog of  Use your Stuff is that you use your stuff. Rather than buying new things, you are encouraged to use what you have in your stash. I had the buttons for quite a long time and also the fabric sticker on the left.



I hope your like it!!

Link to the challenge: Use your Stuff - Grid card
Have a good weekend,
Coby

1 opmerking:

  1. So cute! I love your grid. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff this week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen