zaterdag 21 november 2020

Counterfeit kit Challenge November 2020 "Autumn Joy" Layout #1 Menkemaborg

 Hello everyone,

I want to show you my first layout with the november counterfeit kit that I made and named "Autumn Joy". These photos are taken some years ago when we visited a small castle that we call "borg", in the northern part of the Netherlands. 

I used the sketch from Sketches in Thyme, you can visit that blogpost HERE.

I must say, I did not use much from my kit. Only 2 dessin papers and the diecut circle actually. 




This is the sketch from Sketches in Thyme:


I rotated the sketch as you can see.

Link to the Counterfeit Kit Challenge:

https://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/10/november-2020-counterfeit-kit-challenge.html 


I hope to make another page with this november kit!!

Bye,

Coby


1 opmerking:

  1. Great take on the sketch Coby! Love every single thing about it!! Absolutely stunning colors! Thanks for playing along with us @ Sketches in Thyme!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen