dinsdag 31 oktober 2017

Counterfeit Kit Challenge October 2017: 3rd Layout

Hello everyone,

Last but not least, my third layout is here. This is the picture to wich my kit is named.

(I am not sure if I want my daughters pictures on the internet, so I put a piece of paper on her face. I am not a good drawer.)

This picture has been taken at the Zuidlaardermeer. I don't live far away from it. It is in the northern part of the Netherlands.

Here is a picture of my kit:
For this layout I have used the paper from the upper row, second left.
 
I have used several flowers, the wooden flipflops and some green gemstones from the kit.



I have made the big pink flower with a cutting die from Spellbinders. I could not find a good use for the blue paper with de pink roses, but I punched out a border as you can see here.


Lots of blue and pink in this layout. Several prima flowers are used here. 


I have enjoyed doing this layout. 

bye,
Coby

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten