dinsdag 31 oktober 2017

Counterfeit Kit Challenge Oct. 2017 2nd Layout

Hello everyone!

Here is my second layout made with my counterfeit kit "An Afternoon at the Lake".
This picture of me has also been taken at the Fort Imperial near Dubrovnik. Unfortunately, it was severly damaged in the war of 1991-1995.



The original kit is from Prima Marketing St. Tropez. See here: https://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.nl/2017/10/october-counterfeit-kit-reveal.html




Here are the papers from my Counterfeit Kit:
For this layout I have used the light coloured paper left next to the blue and pink roses.


And from the embellishments I used flowers, the wooden sea horse (not on the photo) and some pearls and gems. And lace, not blue but white.


Look at that little bottle, isn't it cute? I have bought it at a discount store here in the Netherlands, called Wibra.

 I have used modelling paste and pearl paint to create texture.




I have used items for this layout that I had in my stash for a long time, especially the little flowers and those little green gems.
I hope that you like this layout!!

Bye,
Coby


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten