maandag 30 oktober 2017

Counterfeit Kit Challenge October 2017 1st Layout

Hello everyone!

Finally, I finished my three layouts that I made with my counterfeit kit october 2017 "An Afternoon at the Lake". For my first layout I have chosen a picture not taken from a lake, but from the Adriatic sea. In 1988 I was on holiday in Dubrovnik, then Yugoslavia, now Croatia. I remember that we had very hot temperatures, but Dubrovnik was and is (I think) beautiful. The old city is to the left of this picture. It is taken from an old fortress, called Fort Imperial.



I discovered that it was difficult to match the different dessin papers of my kit. I mean, I couldn't match every paper with every other paper. But this two papers did match very well.
I love the Counterfeit Kit Challenge, I'm already curious about the november kit.
But first I will as soon as possible post my other two layouts.

bye,
Coby




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten