woensdag 11 oktober 2017

Counterfeit Kit Challenge October 2017: An afternoon at the Lake

Hello everyone,

Here is my Counterfeit Kit reveal of October. I love the Prima St. Tropez kit and it was not difficult for me to create a kit of my own stash. The dessin paper with the dark background and the pink roses? I bought that years ago and didn't know what to do with it, though I love the colors and the dessin. Now it is in my kit and maybe I'm gonna use it. Maybe, we'll see.
I don't think that I have enough flowers that look like Prima flowers, so I will have to make some. Kelly has made very nice flowers, I love them.

Update Oct.12th: I have made new photo's of my kit, because I was not happy with the first ones.










I called my kit: An afternoon at the Lake.

And this is the original kit St Tropez of Prima Marketing:
 I hope to be back soon with a layout and/or a card.

Bye,
Coby

1 opmerking:

  1. What a lovely kit you have put together. I hope you enjoy scrapping with it this month. We are glad you are playing along with the Counterfeit Kit Challenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen