donderdag 22 oktober 2015

Flowers in october

Hello everyone,


Fall has arrived here in the Netherlands, so you might except a card in fall colors, but that's not the case here. My favorite colors for card making are pink and green and white.They are cheerful colors. This card has very bright colors, but I also like softer tones. They are more feminine.
I made this card using an old sketch from Cardabilities, but I don't remember which one.


I have used dies from Crealies, Nellie Snellen and a stamp from Marianne Design.
I think this card reflects my style.

I enter this card at the following challenges:
http://asyoulikeitchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/favourite-brights-or-pastels-why.html
closing 24/10
http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.nl/2015/10/challenge-206-anything-goes.html
closing 27/10
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.nl/2015/10/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-october.html
closing 31/10

Bye,
Coby



5 opmerkingen:

  1. The colors are bright but very pretty. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 206th AG challenge! Blessings and Hugs, Carole

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Such pretty floral embellishments make your card very feminine and beautiful. Thanks for joining in with us at AYLI this week.
    Lorraine DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hello, Coby! What a stunning card. Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your talents with us this week. It's a real blessing to have you play along, and I hope that you will join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Very bright and beautiful!! Thank you for playing at AYLI!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is fabulous, such a brilliant design.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/
    Pauline
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen