vrijdag 3 april 2015

Stripes!

Hello everyone,

It is already after midnight here in the Netherlands. I am going to post my card for the Daring Cardmakers Challenge. The theme was: Signature style. The first time I saw the title, I didn't know what that meant. But I liked it!
The DT of Daring Cardmakers would like us to visit the blog of Nat and getting inspired by her style.
I saw a lot of horizontal stripes and chipboards. So I searched in my stash for patterned paper with stripes and this is the card I made. I had never thought of using this striped paper in a horizontal way. By the way: the flower paper is the other side of the blue striped paper. They match very well.
(I left the label blank, so I can later decide what sentiment I want to use.)

Link to the challenge: http://daringcardmakers.blogspot.nl/2015/03/inspired-by-nat-signature-style.html

I hope you like my card. Thank for visiting my blog!

Coby

1 opmerking:

  1. Fab card Coby! And you definitely picked up on my recent horizontal stripe addiction. :D

    Thanks for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen