dinsdag 31 maart 2015

Butterflies in the corner!

Hello everyone,

Another card on this evening.

I've pondered a while about this theme: butterflies and corner. What kind of card would I make?
And I made this:

The suggestion is made that the front of the card is folded, but it is not. I just glued a piece of patterned paper on the front. The edges are distressed with Ranger Faded jeans. I clipped the butterflies out of patterned paper.
I left the label blank, so I can later decide what sentiment I want to use.
I like the Butterfly challenge, so I hope to join a next time!

Link: http://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.nl/2015/03/27-butterflies-c-is-for-corners.html
greetings,
Coby


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Welcome Coby to my Butterfly challenge. I love your idea for your card and I love the butterflies and the colour combination which is my favourite. So glad you fluttered by # 27. Please come again. Hugs Mrs A.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Your card is gorgeous! I love all the butterflies! Thank you for joining the Butterfly Challenge! I like how you interpreted our C for Corners theme!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Guest Designer
    Butterfly Challenge #27

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen