maandag 9 maart 2020

Counterfeit Kit Challenge Kit Reveal March 2020 "Botanical"

 Hello everyone!

A new month means a new kit to counterfeit at theCounterfeit Kit Challenge blog.
This month's kit is the Citrus Twist Kit February 2020.



I was insprired by the dessin papers with the flowers, so I have built my kit around some botanical style papers that I found in my stash.


 I stamped several circles in different colors, matching the papers. I found also some tags, flowers and other embellishments that fit perfectly in my kit.
 These templates I found on Pinterest. I can use them when one (or more) of my layouts asks for it. For now I leave them as they are.


Last but not least, my white alphabet diecuts.


I've almost finished my first layout, so I hope soon to be back to share it with you.

bye
Coby

2 opmerkingen:

  1. This is a great representation of the original kit! I love your addition of a few colors like the purple.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Very nice kit, some really lovely florals in there. Enjoy!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen