zaterdag 8 september 2018

Counterfeit Kit Challenge Sept. 2018 "Bright Autumn"

Hello everyone!

Finally, I am back again.
Tina from the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog has chosen a very nice scrapbook kit to counterfeit.
It is the Noel Mignon “Apple Crisp Classic Kit". It has all the autumn colors: yellow, orange, green en brown.
Here is a pic from the kit:




I built a kit from my own stash as you can see here:


 





I have mainly used the colors green and brown and there is even a woodgrain dessin.
I called my kit: Bright Autumn, because of the bright colors yellow and orange.






Now I can use my chipboard alphas without covering them with paint, paper or whatever. This is the perfect occasion! I pulled out my washi tapes and some paper scraps.
There are die cuts and stamped images, I have even wood veneer items in my stash that meets the fall theme.
I love the Counterfeit Kit Challenge. It helps me to use items that I normally ignore. I have planned not to buy new 12x12 scrapbook paper until I have used up all what I have. That will take quite some time I assume.

Well, I think I can make a few pages with this kit.  So, let's start!!

You can find the Counterfeit Kit here.
You can find the Noël Mignon Kit here.

I hope to be back soon!

Bye,
Coby

4 opmerkingen:

  1. You've got a pretty selection here - love all the washi tapes and those pretty floral pieces in the last photo. Hope you have lots of fun working with your kit this month!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a beautiful kit, nice pops of color. Looking forward to seeing your projects
    Cindy F

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Coby: magnificent September copy cat kit you've put together! Very interesting elements! Can't wait to see your pics of projects this month!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. beautiful kit, loving all the pops of yellow and red-orange!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen