vrijdag 28 september 2018

Counterfeit Kit Challenge September 2018 : Bright Autumn Layout #1, #2 en #3

Hello everyone,

I want to show you the 3 layouts that I have made with my counterfeit kit "Bright Autumn".

Click here for the website: https://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/
to view the details about this challenge. 


Layout #1



A bridge in Amsterdam. Here I have used the yellow, orange and red chipboard letters.

Layout #2

This is Minou. She came into our house in 1995 and she died in 2010. I loved her very much. I still miss her.

Layout #3

 


I did not succeed in making a layout, so I made a project life page. I found these photo protectors at the Goodwill for half a euro. I got 40 from these protectors in an ordner. That was really a bargain. These are not real project life page protectors, but I can do with it. I coloured the yellow and red leaves with Touch Twin Markers.  

I have not had much inspiration lately. I hope next month I will do better. Can't wait till monday when the next Counterfeit kit will be revealed! 

Have a nice weekend!

Coby


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten