vrijdag 29 september 2017

Layout Counterfeitkit Challenge: SMILE

Hello everyone,

I joined this month the Counterfeit Kit Challenge September.  Here is the kit that Clair has chosen for us. It is from Studio Calico (Lost River sept. 2016)




This was my kit:




And this is my first layout:



I have used the light colored woodgrain dessin paper, the vellum, the golden alfabet stickers and several strips of some other dessin papers. Although I do like the vintage style more, it was fun to make this one. I found the vellum circles to big for this layout, so I made them smaller.
At the bottom left you can see a strip of washi tape with the text: Add a little confetti each day. And I didn't use the triangles, I found some banners in my stash. 

Tomorrow I will post another page that I made with this kit.

bye, bye
Coby



1 opmerking: