vrijdag 30 september 2016

Black and yellow

Hello everyone,

I am back with another card. That's quite a lot in two days....
I love moodboard and photo inspiration challenges. So I decided to make a card for the challenge of Use your Stuff.
This was their moodboard:
And this is my card:


Supplies I used:
Cardstock: Action
Yellow dessinpaper: Action
Dotted dessinpaper: My Mind's Eye
Flower die: Spellbinders Pretty Petals A
Flourish die: Memory Box Tithonia Flourish
For You Stamp: Sheena Douglass
Edges are inked with Ranger Distress Ink Black Soot

I enter this card at the following challenges:
Use your Stuff - #235 Moodboard
QKR Stampede  - #211 Cut it up
Simply Create Too - #119 Black & one other color. Mine is yellow

I hope you like it!
Bye, Coby

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh my that is just gorgeous! I love what you have created from my mood board challenge and I am so glad you loved the challenge too! Thank you so much for joining in the fun over at Use Your Stuff - Hugs DT Shirl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great look! Your patterned flower is so pretty and the flourishes are perfect to set it off. Thanks for joining the QKR weekly challenge - Cut it up. Dorothy S, DT member

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is so beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff.
    ~DT Janis

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at UYS, good luck!!! Amy DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Nice design!Thank you so much for sharing and joining in with us at QKR Stampede this week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Fabulous color combo, Cody! I'm so glad to see you playing along in our "Cut It Up" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Hope to see you again next week, too.
    NanaConnie DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen