maandag 21 maart 2016

Verve Stamps Challenge Sunny Boho

Hello friends!

I am glad to share with you a card that I recently made. I had watched a video of Tim Holtz showing his new Distress crayons and what you can do with them. You can find that video here on YouTube.
Then I came across the challenge of Verve Stamps and I got an idea to combine the two.
Actually I don't have the gelatos of Ranger, but an unknown brand that I bought at my local supermarket. But... they are water solutable. So I gave it a try. And I think that it worked out great.

Inspiration from the photo: Harlequin shape floor, the colors, the flowers, the butterflies and the frames.


Used supplies:

Cardstock: Action
Gelatos: Lidl (I used the color blue and yellow)
Gel medium (regular): Action
Harlequin Stencil: Action
Stamp butterfly: Boekenvoordeel
Wooden frame: Wibra
Stamp flowers: Hema
Stamp script: Bo Bunny It is written

Here is the photo inspiration from Verve Stamps:


Hope you like it!!

Coby


1 opmerking:

  1. This is just gorgeous. Love your take on the inspiration. Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen